About The Arrington Group
The Arrington Group has provided technology management solutions, high-visibility and high-level project management, application architecture and business integration solutions to retail, manufacturing and several other industries for over twenty years.
Led by Cody Shive, our experience spans:
- Senior Technical Management.
- Information Technology and Project Turnaround.
- Large Retail ($7B Grocery) as well as Small ($30M Sporting Goods).
- E-Commerce Solutions and Re-integration into Mainstream Business.
- Manufacturing and Materials Management.
- Mail and Messaging as well as U.S. Postal Systems.
- Sarbanes-Oxley IT Controls Compliance.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance.
We specialize in large-scale retail business implementations of package and custom software, ERP and manufacturing systems as well as business process re-engineering at all levels within an organization. Our abilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Streamlining Information Technology delivery to exceed business needs.
- Improving efficiency and implementing procedures to maintain organizational governance standards.
- Helping companies exceed sales projections through the use of advanced Analytics.
- Improving sales and marketing programs through pricing and promotions performance analysis.
- Providing first-hand experience with companies facing bankruptcy.
- Turning-around failed projects, departments and divisions.
- Conducting deep-dive investigations to solve operational problems.
- Implementing customer loyalty programs and determining how to manage and measure them.
- Managing E-commerce, site-optimization, payments, UPC/EAN integration, and order management.
- Directing shipping, fulfillment, demand planning, workforce management and other ERP solutions.