About The Arrington Group
The Arrington Group has provided
technology management solutions, high-visibility and high-level project
management, application architecture and business integration solutions
to retail, manufacturing and several other industries for over ten
years. Our experience spans:
- Senior Technical Management and Virtual Chief Information Officer services.
- Information Technology and Project Turnaround.
- Large Retail ($7B Grocery) as well as Small ($30M Sporting Goods).
- e-Commerce Solutions and Re-integration into Mainstream Business.
- Manufacturing and Materials Management.
- Mail and Messaging as well as U.S. Postal Systems.
- Sarbanes-Oxley IT Controls Compliance.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance.
We specialize in
large-scale retail business implementations of package and custom
software, ERP and manufacturing systems as well as business process
re-engineering at all levels within an organization. Our abilities
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Streamlining Information Technology delivery to exceed business needs.
- Improving efficiency and implementing policies and procedures designed to maintain organizational governance standards.
- Helping companies exceed sales projections through the use of advanced Analytics leveraging historical data to predict future trends.
- Improving sales and marketing programs through pricing and promotions performance analysis.
- Providing first-hand experience with companies facing bankruptcy.
- Turning-around failed projects, departments and divisions.
- Conducting deep-dive investigations into operational problems
employing successful techniques employed by Japanese manufacturing.
- Implementing customer loyalty programs and directing how to manage and measure them.
- Managing e-Commerce implementations, site-optimization, payment processing, UPC/EAN integration and order management.
- Directing shipping, fulfillment, demand planning, workforce
management and other ERP solutions in both large and small operations.